Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Friday, March 18, 2016

Transferss!!!!!

So this week was pretty crazy. Last Monday at like 6 o'clock i got a call telling me that ill be training a new missionary coming into the mission feild! So Tuesday i had to travel to Natal again haha freak..

His name is Elder Carlos. He's from Minas Gerais and is 25 yrs old. Actually a cool thing about him is that when I got to the mission his younger brother was my zone leader. It's already been 8 months since his brother returned home. Elder Carlos is pretty excited to work but this week really hit him hard with all the walking that we do haha. Now, it takes alot more time than usual to get into my area every day. But it'll be good he'll get used to it- haha. I had to give him all of my mole skin because his feet are destroyed. i dont think this was the best week for him because this happened and plus he broke our fridge on accident. He was trying to break the ice out of the freezer with a flat head and the flat head went right through the door and broke the gas. But i think ill take money out of my account to pay for it today and sister Soares said she"ll put the money back in my account if thats ok mom. But this week will be better!

i also am the district leader here so i have alot to worry about expecially cause we are going to try and switch the neighborhood where we were working to find more people closer to the church.  So pray for us please!!! But last week we didnt have much success in our area. Some of our investigators who we were preparing backed out on the date we marked for them. But it will all go good.

Only me and Elder Calvacante stayed in the house. He is pretty new in the mission only 4 months out but he's the coolest kid, we have so much in common. I'm glad that he stayed! So I thought I'd be the oldest missionary in the house for the first time in the mission but then an American got here that has more time, Elder Zundel haha. He's crazy and super funny so this transfer will be really good. But i love you guys thanks for the package mom. I'll tell you when it gets here.

i love you guys
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment