Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, March 7, 2016

Oi fam!!!! 
This week went by super fast it felt like. After I got home from Natal at 3 in the morning on Tuesday. I was super dead haha but at least this time I was able to sleep on the way back unlike the first time when I sat next to an old woman talking to me the entire time.


We didn't have any baptisms last week but we are planning to have a couple this week and actually help Roberto's mom be baptised too this week. But sometimes its really hard cause her husband is apart of a different church but doesn't even go and doesnt like her going to ours. She was trying to explain the situation to me the other day but then her husband got home right when she started talking.


Last week we didnt have much luck with finding new people to teach we only had 3 new people go to church on Sunday, but we hope we'll have a better one this week. Its hard for me sometimes cause i feel so attached to the people that I baptized, with keeping them going to church.
  

So last week we were able to give 2 young men the preisthood so now we'll beable to go on divisions with them teaching and finding their friends. 
Tomorrow we will be getting the call for transfers. So I hope all goes well, I'm pretty sure that ill stay because this is my first transfer in this area. I hope my new comp brings some energy I'm needing some haha. 


But dad haha said your sister missionary from Texas had a crazy handshake.  What did you mean?  That she squeezed really hard or that she did lots of fist bumps haha. That's how all the missionaries are here haha giving fist bumps. But not to the adults.  I'm glad to hear that you guys gave dinner to the sister missionary's. Thats weird that they get dinner there haha. Here, we never stop working after lunch because its our best time to work unless one of our investigators gives us something to eat which has actually been happening alot recently. Every time I go to someones house they always give me the biggest plate to eat off haha, so i always end up eatting a ton.

But ya mom, i forget to tell you guys about alot of things, like the food and stuff. Because now everything here seems so normal to me. But ya i actually ate pineapple the other day, its way better than at home or Hawaii. And yes, it's so sweet you can eat the core.


But if your sending a package, send me some Gatorade powder and peanut butter with jelly, pop rocks and jolly ranchers and any other thing you can think of.


Mom, your 30 yr high school reunion!!! caraca você tá ficando muito velha kkkkk!!!! 


But love you guys. Im sending you guys some pictures of the  baptisms and a Subway sandwich pic thats bigger than me. There was a buy one get one promotion here so we went to lunch their last week. 

Mas amo vocês, Elder Mauter




No comments:

Post a Comment