Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, March 21, 2016

Familia,
Another busy week here! Last week went by pretty fast. Me and my comp switched where we were working and it was going well. Then on Friday night we found a bunch of people playing football with someone that i got to know a lil when i first got here in Cajazeiras so it made it so much easier to get to know the people he was with.

So this happened on Friday, then on Saturday I did a division with Elder Cavelcante in my house because his comp was sick so we worked in my area and also in his area on Saturday. I have never walked so much in my life!  Me and him got home that night and we were dead tired from running from area to area. But it all worked out.

So Sunday started a semana santa-Holy Week. This didnt help us alot because here they have a tradition of getting a manican of judus and they dress up with masks and grab whips and dress up with corn stalks on them so that if someone hits them with the whip it won't hurt. Actually i heard this Saturday they will be putting food or money in the middle of the street and anyone can come and try and grab it but also they are waiting with their whips hahha so we'll see if me and my comp can get ourselves some money this Saturday!!!

This week we'll have our zone conference with the mission president so this will be cool idk if this will be the last or second to last conference for Pres Soares.

Sounds like you guys put Gavin to work last week cleaning out the garage and stuff. Get it all cleaned out before I get home so I dont have to do anything in there when i get home! And Josh's, Jac got a dog? I wanna see a picture! So they really drove to Mexico to pick it up? 

Here we are waking up at 6:00 everyday to do p90x. So I'm dead right now. My arms are shaking just writing to you guys.
But love you guys have a good week. Have a good Easter. 
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment