Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, June 22, 2015

Dad,  Feliz dia dos pais!!!!!!!!!
(Happy Fathers Day) it sucks that i didn't  get to Skype again with you guys-hahha but ill send my prayers old mannnn!!

This week has really been slow. We got our energy back in our house finally and it was like Christmas haha. We finally have clean cloths and cold water. The pictures that I'm sending you guys are from a member that sent them to me.  My memory card still isn't working idk why but i don't want to mess with it too much and lose all my photos... but don't worry I'm still taking pictures i just cant send them. But there is a few with the kids in my house, my district, and pictures of a group of kids I taught this Saturday when I went on a division with duji this week. He is the member that I went on divisions with last Saturday. The people we taught  seemed really interested in what we had to say. So I hope I get more chances to teach them. It was perfect because me and my comp were low on our numbers this week and this helped alot. 



The other two elders in our house got sick this week. I think i gave it to them because I was sick last Monday and Tuesday and then I probably passed it to them and they got it bad.... Brazil hahha. The water in this area is straight up green coming out of the faucet. I wont try and drink from it like in my last area haha. 
In these photos don't judge because some old dude cut my hair and he was not understanding what I wanted him to do burro.. so this is the second time that this happened in this area.  I'm about to call a member in my last area to come here and cut my hair next time cause I  don't have any trust. 
To answer your question dad, every morning me and my comp hit the weights hard except for Saturday and Sunday. It's good because I'm starting to see more results finally. I'm not a twig, exempt  when I'm standing next to my comp.

But this Sunday we had stake conference and we got to watch it broadcasted to our church. Our mission president spoke and also a Seventy.  It was really cool to hear from them. They gave examples of Nephi and both talked alot about the sabbath day and how we need to keep it holy. It seems like the more focused subject has been about the sabbath day lately. So everyone remember to remember that this day we have been given not only for rest but to recharge ourselves spiritually for our week. We do this through taking the sacrament and remembering the  sacrafice that the lord made for us so that we can become clean again every week. By renewing our covenants, through prayer , studying the scriptures and doctrine that can help build our testimonies. Remember this day is important!!

Love you guys.  I'm excited to hear that you both got fun callings in the YM/YW  haha good luck! Tell Chase, Josh and Gavin to write me.  I know they arent that busy to write me a paragraph.  See i dont even know how to spell in english any more but I'm still writing!!!
tchau
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment