Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, September 26, 2016

September 19, 2016
Oi Fam!
I don't have much time this week so I'm only going to write a little!
My comp got assaulted on Friday when he was with another missionary in my house so today we have to go the the mission office to get a new phone so that we can follow up with our zone. But last week was good other than that part. Last week I think our basketball activity spread throughout the city, because it seemed like everyone showed up to participate. So we had a really good turn out. Plus we were able to talk with alot of young people playing and visit their houses after!! And we took them to church on Sunday!
So im sure this week will be pretty busy for us to follow up with everyone and meet their families. Next week will already be transfers so we'll see who will have the honor to kill me in the mission! (mission slang talk for your last comp)
Ya mom, I'll need a new suit when I get home, so send me a pic of that blue suit I like that color!
And hope you get better mom and gavin!
Love,

Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment