Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, September 26, 2016

August 29, 2016

batismo!!!!!!
remember that kid i told you guys about last week ya well leônidas hes 16 years old, he was baptized this week!

So last week when we went to follow up with leônidas at seminary in the church, he pulled us aside and told us he didn't feel prepared and wanted to wait a little longer to be baptized. But this is normal so we didn't feel so bummed out after he told us this we just told him to finish seminary and then we'll talk to him. My comp was never able to teach him all the lessons before i got here because he lives super far away. So we were able to teach him and help him out with the questions he had after class and after he didn't have any doubts about what he wanted to do!

We also have 3 more baptisms for this week Jennifer who is 16, Igor who is 18 and Miriam whos 16! Pray for these names! we actually were teaching Igor and Miriam last week to mark their baptisms. But Miriam believes in the big bang theory and tells us she is athiest but we've already gotten her to pray so the process is going good its just we have some problems with her boyfriend in the church who doesn't help us alot.

But this past week we were able to find a bunch of people at the church activity playing basketball. So I had to destroy them to then get their adresses haha but this week we'll be passing in their houses to meet their families.

My comp & I are both zone leaders, everyday we call all the district leaders to find out what their doing in their areas and everyday we call to grab the numbers of every dupla and pass them to the assistants. We also do all the interviews of the dls, and go to areas in our zone that are needing help. But mom I'll answer your question about how many baptism's I've had when i return home but I know it's more than 50.

I finally received the package and my debit card so you can activate it now! and i also got a package from the Wagstaff's haha send them thank-you! i laughed so hard they sent me a huge sling shot l! So we'll for sure use it in our next zone pday!! But mom thanks for all the stuff and I love the peanut butter!!! The birthday brownies were a lil old but they were still good haha! The mission secretaries recently called me asking me were I wanted to land so im pretty sure I'll be getting my flight plan soon so I'll send it to you guys as soon as i get it.
but love you guys
elder mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment