Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, February 22, 2016


Como vocês estão???!!

I'm doing good here but not much happened last week. It seemed to have passed by super fast.  I got a little sick here and ended up staying home one day cause I threw-up, but the next day I was able to leave the house and work. I think its because of the water that people sale us off the road but I'm better now! So don't worry!

It seems like a bunch of people are getting sick here because of it. We didn't have any baptisms last week because of this. We weren't able to teach our investigators but we'll get on it this week.

Interviews went well, haha. It was one of my better interviews because we went to Subway to eat after. I thought sister Soares would almost punch me haha because we were asking for the things we wanted on our sandwich and the guy put tomatoes on my sandwich without me saying and then he was like oops, you want it or I can take it off.  He started to take them off and I was like, alright you can take them off. Then sister Soares gave me a death glare haha! So I asked for onions and I don't even like onions just to take the heat off of me hahah! But I like my President couple, they are super supportive and there to help when you need it. Pres ended up calling me last Monday after internet time to congraduate me on what I'm doing in my area. 

But this is what happened in my area last week, not much. Mom I don't need anything for my ears, or shoes or sunscreen. Just send a bunch of candy from the USA that I can give away and protein bars.  I want to get bigger!

Love you guys
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment