Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Baptismos!!!! 

Last week was super crazy here in Cajazeiras  because on Friday  Carnival began.  This city is one of the biggest parties for carnival in Brazil. There were a bunch of people traveling here to see the shows and party...and it doesnt end  until tomorrow. Last year I was in Mossoró when this was happening but it wasnt even that big. Mossoró had some things going on but not like here but let me tell you about some of the stuff they do. 

But first I'll tell you on Saturday I had to go home super early because of all the parties haha. But freak I don't know why they do this but all the guys here dress up like girls? I was in a division with my district leader on Saturday because he was doing some intrevistas for me. We had some crazy people stopping us. So on our way home we actually had to walk head down and fast hahha. But other than that last week went really well. We had 6 baptisms on Sunday and also brought 12 people to church. We are really seeing the blessings in our work and we hope to baptize more people this week. A bunch of people are getting sick here so some of them couldn't come to church that we had marked to be baptized. But we will keep working hard to accomplish our goals.  We had a member help us out this week with a ride for our investigators.  It was funny because the first house we passed we only grabbed 2 people then the next house no one came to the door and then like 10 people in the next house haha. 

Sorry but i have to go, thanks for the support.  Tell kim and the Wagstaff's that I liked the package. She sent me a t -shirt with the state of Arizona that says home! I think ill use it every day and a box of Trix, finally some American cereal!! Mom, sorry if I'm using the card alot its because here in my area we only have 3 lunches with members in the week and the other 4 days we have to buy food.

Love you guys sorry for the short email ill send pics next week.  I hope Gavin gets better!
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment