Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What's up familia!


I don't have much time today because this is probably my last week here and everyone wants me to visit them. So I'm trying to go everywhere I can. This place, Mossoro everyone is so cool. I really hope President Soares at least lets me stay for one more transfer.  All the girls in my ward said they will cry when I leave, freak!! hahah! An older member already started tearing up today when I visited him. He made us pizza and cinnamon rolls, so its been tuff. I don't want to leave. I feel life here is bad for the living conditions but then again everyone here is so friendly and that’s what I love. I have made so many friends here. Like, last week when I passed by the basketball courts one night to invite people to church and talk with them. A guy asked if we were still playing ball in the mornings.  I told him we haven’t for the last two days because we don't have a basketball. So then this girl heard me and just gave us a basketball hahaha!

I had a baptism last week, with a girl and we’ll baptize her mom next week! Also, we have another baptism planned with another mom whose kid is in our ward. So last week has been sweet. But I have to go. I don't have much time today-I'll send some pics next week haha I hope! desculpas!!!(my apologies)

Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment