Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Saturday, July 23, 2016


Oi!!! 
So last week went by pretty fast! And ya we got to meet our new president last week.  i forgot to mention that to you guys. But he seems like a really inspired man, he's just a little nervous right now.  I'm sure he'll get used to it here in a little bit. They have a 12 yr old son who came with them. He's really cool. I got to talk to him for a while, he likes to bike so I talked to him about Gavin but I didn't have any pictures to show him. But here in 2 weeks we're going to have a zone conference with an authority so it'll be cool. No one new ever comes here,  its always the same person.

Last week we didn't have any baptisms.  The family who we are teaching some of them still have some questions. So we thought it would be better to wait and baptize all of them together as a family,  so pray for us!

That's awesome that trek went well this year. I'm sure it was a big testimony builder for everyone and for the ward! In Brazil they need more activities like that to excite the ward here. Sometimes i pass in wards and they don't have any desire to do missionary work or anything as a ward. Dad what do you mean that someone carried you across the pool? How?  haha So you guys passed through a river or a pool? On the trek?

But my (mission son) is doing good. He's already looking a little more tan. And he is already getting the hang of what we do. Today we played soccer with a bunch of missionaries so he got to know a lot of people that i know.

But ya talk to Keaton and tell him that it'd be down to go up to Utah with him. I also know some missionaries who want me to go up there too. It would be good to get out of AZ but idk, I don't really think about what I'm going to do after the mish. 

But to answer your questions.  Mom, no i didn't get my debit card yet i think ill get it in this next conference though.  When we play soccer it's always on the basketball court. The goal and everything is on the court. So I haven't used my soccer shoes once in the mission. Everyone wears court soccer shoes. 

And Ya, I love it here in Natal! The weather is way better. It's more humid than dry but not hot. I don't even sweat anymore! My mission son was commenting that I never sweat! Haha! I told him it's because I went to the hottest areas first on my mission. And he better not get used to this good weather cause he will be going to Mossorro and Sousa soon, haha! 

Today we are at a members house. We usually come to their house on Pday. It's alot better than staying at our house. Especially because this family is super cool. I love this family! But idk what we are going to do the rest of the day, maybe we will clean our house. 

Hey, tell Tanner Peterson that there is a member here in Natal who was his old companion. I don't know his last name but I'll try and send pics so he will remember. I played soccer with him today. Also Elder Guilherme Andrade my old zone leader said Tanners last area was in his ward ala 4. Elder Andrade says he remembers Tanner cause he was super cool! But I'll try to send pics soon.

But love you gu
ys! 
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment