Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Oi!!
Thats cool to see pics of Keaton and Kohler back home and that Gavin is taller than Keat haha! But ya Keat was right I didn't like seeing that they are home without me haha. I bet their talks were powerful to see the change in them from when they left until now! But now seeing these pics i know that now I'm close to coming home! 

This week is our last week with President  Soares and on Friday we get our new President.  Then after that week we have transfers. I don't think I'll be going anywhere because president is already making alot of changes to the mission before the transfers actually happen. i think its to leave everything ready for when the new Pres gets here. 

Last week we have worked alot with the young womens president going on visits to visit our recent converts. We wanted her to introduce herself to them personally and to their families. Also to explain about what they are going to be doing in the Young Women this year and about the book they have which was perfect because I don't know what the Young Women do haha. It's cool to see my recent converts really feel the spirit and get interested in these things. Hearing from their parents that they are reading the Book of Mormon everyday and that they have seen a big change in their lives. 

I know this is why all the missionaries are here. To really see this happiness come into their lives.
I got to go. I love you guys.

Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment