Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, May 30, 2016

Oi familia
Well we had transfers this week and I stayed but my comp Elder Cunha went. But hes going to like his next area in MossorĂ³ Belo Horizonte.  That was where I started my mission. My new comp is Elder A. Santos. He's from the same group as my last comp and only has 4 months in the mission. He's really cool and he knows how to play the ukulele (I dont know how to spell it hah) and also Elder J. Santos is living with us. The cool thing is that when I started my mish he was living with me and now when he's in his last house we're living together again. Also the Sisters that started with me in my group at the CTM went home.  It's so weird to think about it, but it's getting close.

One of the areas in the zone closed because there wasn't alot of missionaries arriving. So my district got bigger and I have 6 people in my disrtict now with the zone leaders. But last week went well. It was hard to get people to go to church because we had stake conference  which was on the other side of town . But we still brought a bunch of reccent converts and a kid named Lucas who will be baptized this week. We dont have a bunch of investigators but that's usually normal when transfers happen. So pray for us this week that we'll beable to find more families to teach!

Thats cool that you guys went up on the Rim and went camping last weekend, send pics! I'm going to go eat.

Love you guys send me pics of Robbi's wedding and tell her congrats!

Elder Mauter   



No comments:

Post a Comment