Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Sunday, May 29, 2016


I'm Alive!!!!
Sorry i didnt get to email you guys last week. My comp and I were going to pass the internet place early in the morning but we thought we would after we went out to eat with our zls but turned out that where we went was too far so it took a while to get back home. But I'm all good. I was a lil sick last week but I'm already better. My back just hurts a ton because last night I slept in the hammock to get a nice breeze haha. But now I'm paying for it. 

So let me tell you guys last week we had two baptisms and also two more this week we baptised 3 more young women and a teenager alil older than gav hes 16. his name is J

onathan. hes super cool he plays soccer really good and hes planningon one day going to the usa so i have been giving him a bunch of books that i found in the house for him to study english and giving tips. its so cool im going to try to get him to apply for byu. but last week we had interviews with pres our last one with him before he goes but well have one last conference next month so im pretty sad about that but itll be all good. 

But this week we have been working really hard with the people we baptized and also to find new people because maybe ill be leaving so i wanted to leave a good group for my comp. My comp doesnt want me to leave because this was his best transfer as a missionary. But if I leave at least he grabbed the vision. haha 


You guys always tell me I only have a lil bit left in my mission but it still hasnt hit me. I feel like this is my life now. I dont ever feel like I'm going home. But dont worry dad ill finish strong I've set some goals in my mission that i havent accomplished yet so if i want to i have to haul.


But thats cool that you are in Idaho. Tell Shayne congrats from me! And thats cool about Mason. Let me know where he ends up going because i always talk about him to people. Everyone usually asks about our Military so I always tell everyone that my cousin Mason is serving.


But I love you guys I'll send pics of the baptisms 
adeus 
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment