Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Monday, October 5, 2015

Ola!!!


Sister Soares and Elder Mauter
This day has been crazy. I literally have the best Mission President couple. This morning Sister Soares grabbed us at like 7 o'clock and also the rest of our district. She took us on a tour of Natal, and it was so sweet! We just got back now. Sister Soares took us to all the dunes and beaches here. We got to get our feet wet in the ocean water hahah. I'll send a bunch of pics that I took today with my Ohio State Championship T-shirt Kimber got me! 


Thanks for the package mom. Everything was perfect.  My comp was telling me that you are a missionary too mom!  Because you sent me all those pamphlets and missionary stuff.  But you don't have to send those because we already receive those from the mission. The next package you send me, everything that I said I needed I don't need anymore so don't worry about sending that stuff. I already have too many shirts and my shoes are fine and I don't need those books.

So last week was crazy. We had our mission conference Tuesday which was really good. President focused alot on contacts and gave us some good examples. It was cool and a lot more stuff too, but I'm not remembering everything right now.  So much happened this week haha. Then we had General Conference this weekend too. We watched it in our church building. The Americans got to watch it in English which I like a lot more.  It seems more real because you get to hear their actual voices. 

Mission Conference
General Conference was really spiritual. I liked it alot seeing the new apostles getting called and hearing their testimony's. I especially liked the talk from Elder Holland, because he talked about moms and their important role in our lives. It really got me thinking and I am so grateful to have you mom in my life. For your help raising me and putting up with me. Also getting me out and supporting me on my mission. You are really one of a kind and I love you! And of course the person after talked about fathers, so I cant forget dad! Thank you guys for everything. I know I wouldn't be where I am today and know the things I know without such good parents to give me a kick in the butt when I needed it haha love ya!

So much has happened today and I'm pretty tired so I'll keep this one short. We have some baptisms coming for this week which will be good and especially with everything last week we'll have a bigger spiritual boost than before to do the work.

Tchau fam,
Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment