Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Familia!
I didn't have that much time to write last week because it was a holiday, dia das crianças. Brazilians really like holidays haha.. but did you say you will send more Invisalign trays? How many more? I will start my last tray next week but ya my teeth are like on top of each other.

Dad send me a pic of your new bike!!! London looked sweet in your pictures. We will defiantly have to come back to Brazil after my mission. But what's up with those pants Gavin is wearing? hahah. Next week is transfers so we will see what happens.  I think I'll stay another transfer because my comp has more time here. But my health is good and work is going well.  We should have baptized 2 girls last week but their parents don't want to sign the permission paper and plus they also don't want to talk to us so we are just going to give it time. The girls will turn 18 here in a couple of months so they wont need this signature then haha.


But last week was a lil slow. We are also teaching a girl my age who has 2 daughters and is married. She is really cool, her sister is a member of the church but it seems everytime we teach her she wants to Bible bash us asking us questions about the smallest things. So we might have to cut her because it doesn't work to teach someone like that because we sit there answering her questions and she doesn't believe sometimes even when we are showing her where it is in the Bible... We are going to keep working.  


We got Lielda confirmed a member this week.  It was actually pretty crazy last week because a member went to pick her and her family up but accidentally locked her keys in her car. So she went back to her house and had to kick down the door to get the spare keys hahaha.  So this just shows you how important the work is! 


I have a really funny story to tell, But I don't know if you want to put this so everyone can read it though. But you can choose haha.  But last week before lunch one day me and my comp got a call from a sister in our ward. She wanted us to give her and her mom a blessing because they were both sick.  So after we got done eating we went over there. She explained that her mom who is 70 or something has been having diarrhea alot and that she has had a headache . So I gave a blessing to her mom who was on her bed, cause shes a pretty big woman. Then we went to the TV room and my comp gave the sister a blessing. Then everything was silent and she was even crying from the blessings.  Then all of a sudden the mom from the other room ripped one.  I think she farted for a good 5 sec just straight up diarrhea hahaha. I laughed a lil but stopped so know one would know and my comp also stopped the blessing but then ended it. Right after we told the sister we had to go because we have work to do and hurried out of the house and down the street then just died laughing hahah. That was the funniest thing ever but this is all for this week.  I love you guys. 

Elder Mauter

No comments:

Post a Comment