Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Familia,
How is everyone doing? I got a big letter from Josh this week which was cool, but I don't even know if it was from him. It was probably written by his girlfriend haha. But, ya this week is transfer's but I don't know if I want to leave yet because like what dad said, the harder parts of life make us grow that much more. I can defiantly see that I have grown the most in this area with everything. I don't know who will leave because everyone here has the same time in this area except Baliach. He has one more transfer than all of us.

My companion "is dying" thats what we call missionaries that are going home soon. He leaves after our next transfer. I wouldn't mind a new comp because this kid can be the funniest but also the most annoying. He's been waking up at 6 every morning to tell everyone how much time he has left in the mission and when he's going home.  So today is my 8 month mark so I woke up and started screaming 8 months!!! 


The members love us here now because they all finally realized that my comp is crazy in the head and thats just how he is. So things are starting to go better in this area. But we will see what happens with transfers this week. But ya mom I haven't been sick in a while.  I think its because I'm doing a lot of exercises and stuff now.  I just drop bombs a lot, just ask Chase he knows how it is. Ya, it seems like everyone is coming home from their missions like Josh McDowell and Zach Patten, which is cool.

I don't know if I already told you this but you asked if I was eating any weird stuff still? I am, I ate cow liver and a lil bit of cow heart! But I'm never eating that again though. A family here in my ward are weird at times, they love this kind of stuff and yesterday for Fathers day in Brazil they took all the insides and stuffed it in the stomach and ate it. They were trying to give me some but I just stacked my plate super high with food so I didn't have any room for that junk. That's the only thing here I haven't eaten.  I think its starting to get to much in my head again haha. Probably cause I sit and watch them cut it all up.

Thank you for all the prayers. I'm defiantly feeling them here and I hope everything goes well with the campout and your job mom. I heard that grandpa mauter is having a lot of problems, I'll defiantly keep him in my prayers.
love you guys
Elder Mauter

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Concordo com o "chato"
    Vamos fazer protesto pq te mandaram e deixaram ele aqui... :X

    ReplyDelete