Elder Spencer Mauter

Elder Spencer Mauter

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Oi fam!!

So last week after emailing you guys my companion got a call from President telling him that he was called to be the new assistant in our mish. Then a few minutes later I got a call too, telling me that I'll be going back to MossorĂ³, my first area that I was a year ago. I'm in bom jar dim today which is pretty close to my last area! I dont know if I will stay in Mossoro, or not because the American that was here went home early cause he was sick. So that was pretty sad. I got to talk to him in the bus station before I left and he told me that he'll come back after he gets better!

I was pretty sad to only have stayed in Natal for one month and then having to leave. But at least Pres sent me to MossorĂ³! I think everyone here still remembers me. The other day we were walking through downtown and somebody was yelling my name on a motorcycle. I'm excited to be here and work. Every missionary wants to be in MossorĂ³! My comp doesn't know much about the area because his comp was sick all last transfer.  This week is transfers again so we'll see what happens.  I'll send some pics.


And no mom, I don't need anything. Yeah, I got my last 2 packages and all the pic's and letters. Tell everyone thanks. That was a good idea and I really liked the banner from the YW and the pictures of the YW and YM holding it. I wanted to send a picture back with everyone in my house holding it but it rained and water leaked through the ceiling and ruined it. I got my converse, but you didn't need to send new ones but they will do thanks mom. And tell Genniel and Spencer and Kim and all the Wagstaff's thank you.

Love you guys and thanks for all of the support and prayers.  Last week in my last area they baptized 4 of my investigators after I left.  I don't know who was baptized, but I know that your prayers helped a lot!

te amo elder mauter





No comments:

Post a Comment